MIDDLE SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
Middle School students will learn to reach their personal potential as competent, self-reliant, literate, and responsible individuals in a motivating academic environment.
1. ...students, teachers, staff, administration, parents, and the community are successful in a working environment that fosters collaboration and values mutual support.
2. ...students learn best when lessons have been developed to reflect the various learning styles and multiple intelligences of students while delivering content in a variety of settings.
3. ...students are more successful and gain specific knowledge and skills with appropriate, hands-on, authentic tasks that have been skillfully crafted and modeled by instructional staff.
4. ...everyone performs best in an environment that is safe, nurtures self-worth, and self-confidence, and encourages respectful, positive behaviors.
5. ...students become independent readers and life-long learners through the development of informational literacy and continual library use.
6. ...students perform best when expectations across content areas are focused, clear, consistent, challenging, and require high quality work.
7. ...technology is a learning tool which serves to enhance educational programming.
Printable Bell Schedule
Calendar & Events
Bullying & Harassment Form